Free delivery throughout the resort plus, for 2017 season, order your first grocery pack online ahead of your arrival!
San Stefanos supermarket is conveniently located on the main road in the centre of the village and offers FREE Delivery throughout the resort with all your purchases speedily delivered directly to your holiday accommodation‘s doorstep or reception. It is open every day from 8.00 in the morning to midnight from April to October( including Sundays).
The supermarket provides a wide variety of both local and imported products and is your one stop shop for all your holiday catering needs. Fresh bread, fruit and vegetables are available daily along with dairy produce, non-perishables and a large stock of soft drinks, wines and spirits. In addition it sells beach and pool items including inflatables, sun parasols, snorkels and sun lotion. Prices are extremely competitive and all major credit cards are accepted. Spiros, Kostas, Yiannis and the rest of the family look forward to meeting you during your stay in San Stefanos, north-west Corfu.
Click here to print your free delivery voucher.
Click here for information on how to to pre-order your
first grocery pack to be delivered shortly before you arrive.
Below are some of the many products you will find on our shelves:
- Fresh fgruit and vegetables - mostly locally grown.
- Bread – including soft rolls and sliced bread for toasting.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and juices
- Soya Milk and other specialist items such as diabetic jams and sugars.
- Dairy produce including cheese, yoghurt, eggs, butter (Lurpak) and milk.
- Sausages, bacon, and sliced meats.
- Cereals including Corn Flakes, Coco Pops, Porridge Oats and Shredded Wheat.
- A wide range of spaghetti, pasta, rice and noodles.
- Tinned goods including Heinz Baked Beans, tomatoes, pate spreads, corned beef and luncheon meat.
- Jams, marmalades, pickles and chutneys.
- Sauces including Tomato Ketchup, HP Brown Sauce and Mayonnaise.
- Crisps, crispbreads and other snacks and sweets.
- Imported spirits: Gin. Vodka, Baileys, Martini and Whiskeys.
- Local spirits: Metaxa, Ouzo, Kumquat Liqueurs.
- A wide range of white, red and rose wines, both Greek and imported.
- Herbs and spices
- Liastro Products including olive oil, olives and vinegars grown and produced locally in the village of Avliotes.
- Household items – washing up liquid, cleaning products, dish cloths and sponges.
- Baby products including nappies and Nestlac products such as baby milk.
- Beauty Items, including shampoos, conditioners, deodorants, hairsprays, face creams and sun lotions.
- Mosquito repellents, citronella candles and herbal lotions.
- A variety of gift items and souvenirs.